Following the committee meeting on 3rd May we confirm the following: –
1) Club Hat Night/Day – will commence as follows:
- Monday evening 10th May starting at 18.30 (Please arrive no later than 18:15)
- Saturday morning 15th May starting at 10.00 (Please arrive no later than 09:45)
2) Wi-Fi – Is available in the clubhouse via the Fritz!box hub – For the password please see the email you received.
3) Club Championship (Ladies and Gents) – will commence at the end of May and conclude with a finals day in September. The draws for the first round are displayed in the clubhouse.
4) Mixed Pairs Competition – Jim Dickson is kindly organising a mixed pairs competition for 13th June. The entry sheet is posted on the notice board in the clubhouse.
5) Green Cutting – Cutting and bowling restrictions will now be Mondays 14.00~15.00 and Fridays 12.00~13.00.
Wednesday cutting 14.00~15.00 is still to be confirmed and subject to commencement of the Ladies League.
6) WhatsApp Group – There are several groups that allow easy communication between players to arrange inclusive informal bowling ‘get-togethers’. Please see the email you received for more details.